Friday 29 January 2016

PES 2016 Gran Canaria Stadium HD




CREDITS: Santi69

Hi everybody, this is my first stadium for pes 2016, the Gran Canaria Stadium, from the BBVA league in Spain. It’s converted from pes6, but it looks pretty good in game.

The pes6 project its NOT MINE, unfortunately i dont know who is the author, so i cant give him credit
I have converted it, edit ( a lot ), add all extra stuff,shadows and lights and everything out of the basic stadium structure.

I’m doing well converting and editing but not yet with lightmaps, this is my first work with blender, and i must keep on learning and learning and learning and experimenting …so any advice, critic, comment or whatever, will be welcome !

I want to thank everybody who shares his knowledge for editing pes, but especially Suat for his magical tool and videos, Odil 24 for his tutorials, The muslim for the help of his posts and comments, and Txak for helping me once.

Feel free if you wanna add it to a patch, but give credit please !

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment