As promised in another topic, i release now a selector for Pro
Evolution Soccer 2017. What this selector does exactly?
1. ONLINE Enabler/Disabler
It enables/disables the online mode. Useful for those of you that play mostly offline using different mods by different patchmakers.
Why useful? Because with Online disabled you can't mess up the offline database because of the new "Online update" function KONAMI implemented this year.
2. 4k Resolution changer
I have a 4k UHD Samsung TV and i've tried the older Resolution Changer for PES16 and i failed to make it run properly. Thus, i've decided to write my own piece of code on this matter.
v1.00 - initial release
v1.10 - fixed dInput bugs reported by @Hawke
- New UI
- Code optimization
- Picture Quality and Screen Mode settings
- Now you can add custom resolutions starting from 640x480 up to 5120 × 2160
- PayPal button for those that appreciate the work are are willing to donate a beer
- Minor UI tweaks
- Completely rewritten and optimized detection and writing structure of values
- Fix for those that have Voice Chat Enabled in Settings