- All new additions are integrated into edit mode and available to assign to any player or unlicensed team.
- All new player additions are assigned to their player ID.
This means that new additions will automatically assign to the correct player.
- All new team additions are assigned to their team ID. This means if a team is licensed, the call name will automatically be used (providing the team has the correct team ID).
- New Players:
- 215 hidden callnames restored.
- 51 new callnames created.?
- New Teams:
- 71 English Teams, 38 German Teams, 45 Italian Teams.
- 5 Scottish Teams, 46 Spanish Teams, 42 French Teams.
- 12 Dutch Teams, 3 Portuguese Teams, 35 Other Euro Teams.
- 18 Brazilian Teams, 19 Argentinian Teams, 8 Other Teams.
- 68 International Teams.?
How to install:
Download all parts, then extract ENGComUpdate.cpk and ENGComUpdateBase.cpk to your PES2017 download folder. You will need to update DpFileList.bin where necessary.
- Latest version contains all prior additions.
- Both files are required however if you have downloaded ENGComUpdateBase.cpk previously, you do not need to download it again as it won't change between versions.
V5 New Player Callnames Added:
Available in edit mode & attached to player ID.
(* = No license ID available so needs to be assigned via edit mode manually)
R042806 Cedric Bakambu
R033814 Dusko Tosic
R109975 Fernando Guerrero
R043157 Marcos Alonso
R103404 Martin Odegaard
R100726 Masoud Shojaei
R008823 Paulo Guerrero
R900005 Usami *
V5 New Teams Callnames Added:
R2611 Gazelec Ajaccio
R4211 Paris FC
R4212 Red Star
R4288 Gimnastic de Tarragona
R0270 AEK Athens
R2075 Austria Wien
R1950 BSC Young Boys
R0197 Fenerbahce SK
R1195 KRC Genk
R1819 Rapid Wien
R2037 Viktoria Plzen
R4971 The Old Boys (ML Retirement Team)
CRIAtomCraft - To rebuild all ACB/AWB files
Albiore - Team IDs
mauri_d & sxsxsx - CRIAtomCraft assistance
- I'm happy for the pack to be included in any patch. I only ask to be credited.
- Please don't hack out my changes to form another commentary file.
- I will take player & team requests. If it hasn't been added to the next update it means I'm having trouble building audio so is just taking longer.