Tuesday 27 December 2016

PES 2017 River Plate and Boca Juniors Stars For PTE 3.1



For PTE 3.0 (the 3.1 also serves) of Pes 2017, It is without more for inchas And fanaticos of RIVER PLATE, and BOCA JUNIORS, with two teams that brings the best players Of these teams (I clarify that I base on players who were been Relevant and won things with these teams, without more here I leave them, I hope you enjoy it.
They have Echoes Faces, and Stats all correct.

I leave these images for you to have an idea, I hope you like it.

They are only 18 mb xD

Instructions: Copy what is inside Savegame in the save folder of the game
- what is inside "Download" copy it in the download folder of the game
- Apply the MiniFaces to the DpFile of the game with the DpFilegenerator
- The two teams are in Other Latin Americans, and to play!

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment